Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz Brossard, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our retired and trendy residents.
Located in the heart of the new Solar district in Brossard, the Jazz Brossard, has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
Want to join an exceptional team? The housekeeping attendant is assigned to clean and maintain the cleanliness of the common areas of the establishment.
Permanent full-time night position for 30 hours per week from 8:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., working days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday (10 hour shift).
Night premium applicable.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Schedule and ensure that preventive maintenance is performed on equipment
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Good team player
- High school diploma (SSD)
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality