Offer published on Jan 24
Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all team members? At Cogir, we hire people with a heart, a strong team spirit and a concern for customer service. At Jazz Brossard, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our retired and trendy residents.
Located in the heart of the new Solar district in Brossard, the Jazz Brossard, has the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home.
Want to join an exceptional team? The housekeeping attendant is assigned to clean and maintain the cleanliness of the common areas of the establishment and the rooms of the residents.
Permanent full-time daytime position, between 25 and 40 hours per week, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks
- Be available to respond to emergencies
- Clean entryways and common areas
- Clean storage spaces and maintenance carts
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Sweep and clean the floors of the corridors, common areas and workstations of the building
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- On-site parking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Good team player
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality