Quebec City, QC
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in an area of choice in the heart of the picturesque district of Limoilou, the residence Jardins le Flandre is a warm and pleasant residence which has the pleasure of welcoming a little more than 145 autonomous residents with a slight loss of autonomy. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience! It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, 35 hours/week.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and perform tasks associated with maintaining an apartment
- Ensure the cleanliness of entrances and common areas
- Perform any other related task requested by his immediate superior or required by his duties
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Free meals in the dining room
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Human management approach
- Someone who enjoys teamwork
- Language level spoken: basic French
- Written language level: basic French