Offer published on Jan 18
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Les Jardins du Couvent, a warm private residence for seniors, has an opportunity to fill a part-time position as a Housekeeping and Maintenance Attendant! Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Permanent night position (with night bonus) part-time, working hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on weekdays and from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. on weekends.
The residency provides PDSP and CPR training for interested candidates to take on some nursing duties as needed.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Minor repairs in apartments and common areas (plaster, paint, change lights, various installations, etc.)
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Perform minor repairs in apartments and common areas
- Meals in the dining room at $3
- Uniform provided
- Salary according to the collective agreement in force
- Social leave
- Floating days off
- Human management approach
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
- Knowledge of plumbing, electrical and minor repairs