Housekeeping attendant - Common areas
Quebec City, QC
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 employees passionate about real estate who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our clients. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Jazz Ste-Foy is growing !! We are currently looking for new dynamic colleagues to complete the team in place. Have the pleasure of working in a luxury residence, in new premises designed for our golden residents!
Under the responsibility of the Maintenance Director, the housekeeping attendant is assigned to cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of the establishment's common areas.
• Saturday and Sunday
• 8 hours a day 8 am to 4 pm.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Schedule and ensure that preventive maintenance is performed on equipment
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Free parking
- Hourly rate between $14 and $15.20 depending on experience
- Uniform provided
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to internal professional services
- massage therapy
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Welcome and integration Program
- High school diploma (SSD)