Offer published on Nov 01
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years. The Résidence Cité Rive is located on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, in the district of the same name. It is a housing complex comprising 5 towers, with 850 apartments distributed among them. Cité-Rive is currently offering a permanent job opportunity for a housekeeping attendant.
It is thanks to our good teamwork and our rigor that we can offer a healthy and safe living environment to all our residents and employees. Together, we ensure that this place continues to shine and make its occupants proud!
Permanent full-time position, 40 hours per week, night shift from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday to Tuesday.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Clean storage spaces and maintenance carts
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Career Opportunity
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A DEP in general builing maintenance (as asset)
- WHMIS training
- 2 years of relevant experience will be considered an important asset