Offer published on Mar 08
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years. The Résidence Cité Rive is located on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, in the district of the same name. It is a housing complex comprising 5 towers, of which the 850 apartments are distributed. Cité-Rive is currently offering a permanent job opportunity for a housekeeping attendant. This is a full-time position, at night (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.), including every other weekend.
It is thanks to our good teamwork and our rigor that we can offer a healthy and safe living environment to all our residents and employees. Together, we ensure that this place continues to shine and make its occupants proud!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this Covid period, strictly adhere to sanitary and disinfection rules
- All other related tasks
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Clean entryways and common areas
- Perform safety tours and ensure that exterior doors are locked
- Taking out the trash
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Referral Program
- Recognition program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Human management approach
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Career Opportunity
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A DEP in general builing maintenance (as asset)
- WHMIS training
- 2 years of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.