Offer published on Sep 19
Made with character!
Les Meubles Saint-Damase is one of the most recognized & qualified leaders in the manufacture of custom luxury hotel furniture to be renamed international. The company wants to create a high-end boutique hotel concept in a «laboratory» style by acquiring the Cap Diamant hotel and Maison du Fort, both located a few steps away in Old Quebec. The 2 accommodations will total about 17 rooms and Cap Diamant will be the first to be in operation.
We are looking for a hotel receptionist.
What a typical day would look like:
- Warmly welcome guests;
- Manage guest entrances and departures, room assignments, room change requests and late departures;
- Take phone calls;
- Answer various questions from clients about the facility’s services, tourist attractions and various activities in the region;
- Be able to effectively resolve customer queries and issues;
- Manage a fund, collect payments and record confidential data;
- Keep customers and events confidential and secure.
- 1 year experience in a related field;
- Bilingual French / English essential;
- Fluency with computers;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Initiative, rigour and structure.
Your future benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- We are working with the city to have free accessible parking;
- In-company training provided;
- Group insurance and group savings program available with employer contribution.