Offer published on Sep 15
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for hosts and hostesses for our establishments which are ranked among the best in Montreal. Our restaurants Modavie, Brasserie 701 and Kyo as well as our Place D'Armes Terrace are frequented by local and international clientele looking for delicious dishes to brighten their taste buds.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Full-time, permanent or summer positions - the choice is yours
- Job stability
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transit)
- High-end hotel environment
- Insurance and group RRSP
- Recognition program
- Company events
- Flexible hours
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and at our partners
- Management of dining room reservations
- Management of the perfect state of the menus and the adequate quantity
- Greeting customers, assigning tables according to seating plans, accompanying customers to their table, and adjusting place settings
- Assisting the dining room team when necessary, during service
- Closing the customer experience upon departure
- Maintain cleanliness of work area, bathrooms, and dining room
- Managing calls
- Participating in the smooth running of the dining room service.
- Minimum of one year of experience as a host or receptionist in the service industry (restaurant, hairdressing, etc.)
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
- Bilingualism (French and English) to offer an outstanding service to our local and international customers.