Offer published on Jan 13
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The Résidence du Verger offers seniors a warm and safe environment while respecting the specific needs of each, with integrity and complete privacy. A warm, truly welcoming and very grateful clientele! A close-knit team and human management methods!
We are looking for a 7/15 day cook helper to fill our beautiful team.
Schedule on weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Possibility of advancement
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset