Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years. L'Émérite, a seniors' residence located in Brossard, is currently looking for an assistant cook for a permanent daytime position, hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and every other weekend.
• The incumbent assists the chef and deputy chef in their duties.
• He prepares the plates, sets up, cuts and peels the vegetables.
• He also prepares lunch and supper carts for the care floors, serves the hot table, cleans the work areas and sees to the cleanliness of the kitchen.
• He takes care of the cleanliness of the kitchen: the dishes, utensils, pots and everything else must be clean and ready to be used by the other members of the team.
• Need to manage the prompt cleaning of all items returning from the dining room.
• Empty the leftovers, rinse the items, place them in the dishwasher and once cleaned, put everything back in place so that the servers have what they need to put the tables back up for the next service.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the workspace
- Perform other related duties
- Prepare the lunches and suppers for the Health Care department
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player