Offer published on Jan 21
Managed by Cogir Immobilier, the mission of the Richeloises residence is to provide seniors with life support in a safe and warm environment, where our wonderful team makes all the difference for our residents.
Located on the edge of the Richelieu, the residence is warm and has the pleasure of welcoming autonomous and semi-autonomous residents. We are currently looking for a heavy maintenance worker to be part of our dynamic team! Here we have delicious full meals at low prices, free parking, a social club, continuing education, not to mention free coffees and smiles! Your contribution will allow us to provide a safe environment and a quality of life for residents. Come make a difference in the lives of our seniors and join us!
Permanent full-time position Monday to Friday, night shifts, 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Night premium applicable.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks
- Carry out the maintenance of the premises in accordance to a regular reocurring schedule or as required
- Clean entryways and common areas
- Cleaning and performing floor maintenance duties in the common areas
- Cleaning and performing maintenance duties
- Keep the work environment clean
- Maintain and clean the premises
- Schedule and ensure that preventive maintenance is performed on equipment
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Evening Premium applicable at $0.25/hour
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset