Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Our maintenance team is currently looking for a handyman to fill peak periods such as seasonal transitions. We are looking for a contract person (part-time).
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Do the opening/closing of the field
- Installation of decorations during thematic events (ex: Halloween, Christmas)
- Removal of air conditioning in the apartments
- Storage of summer or winter equipment depending on the season
- Organise or perform all other related tasks regarding the maintenance department, as required and as requested by the immediate superior
- Uniform provided
- Salary to be discussed
- Referral Program
- Meals in the dining room at $4.50
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- No experience necessary
- Flexibility for the work schedule
- Good communication