Guest Service Specialist (Day Shift)
Montreal, QC, Vancouver, Canada, , Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, and Halifax, NS
We are expanding and we want to add a new player to our sales team! If your career goals include being part of an inspiring and dynamic group of people focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the corporate housing industry then read on.
This is the perfect job for you if:
- You are always looking for your next whale and are known for your go-getter attitude.
- You have the ability to communicate and to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of different types of organisations.
- You have proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- You have thrived in a B2B sales environment before (hospitality industry experience is a plus!)
- You understand that becoming a guest’s “go-to person” requires dedicated and superior service.
- You know that a repeat guest is the ONLY guest!
- You live and breathe the luxury corporate experience.
- You love to travel and experience the world.
Convinced you’re who we are looking for? Here’s a chance to get a feel for your day-to-day:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with the sales team across Canada to ensure growth attainment.
- Strive to meet and exceed key sales performance indicators and prepare reports on accounts status.
- Use your personal and product knowledge of destinations and furnished apartments to deliver a business relocation experience that surpasses the guest expectations.
- Accompany the guest through the full booking cycle via phone and email contact.
- Foster strong relationships with guests to develop repeat business.
- Represent Corporate Stays with suppliers for all guest related matters.
- Navigate multiple systems simultaneously (Working with GMail, Workplace, Basecamp, RMS, Zendesk).
At Corporate Stays, we’re looking for a special kind of person! If you’re a bright self-starter with a passion for travel, we’d like to hear from you. Get in touch and show us what you’ve got!Requirements
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience in sales
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Gsuite
- Working knowledge of Zendesk, RMS