Guest Service Manager
Offer published on Mar 03
Department: Guest Services
Freelance / Full time (40 hours per week - Rotating weekends)
If you are interested in joining a successful entrepreneurial company with room to grow your professional development, if your career goals include joining a dynamic and talented team as part of an awesome, quickly expanding company, then read on...
CorporateStays.com is seeking to expand our team. We are currently looking for Guest Services Specialist.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter;
- You are outgoing, love to meet people, you are confident in taking the initiative;
- You speak English and Spanish fluently, spoken and written. French is a plus;
- You are comfortable using general office software programs and navigating the Internet;
- You know how to manage priorities and organize tasks according to urgency;
- You are capable of coordinating and synthesizing information coming from different sources;
- You are reliable, well organized and highly motivated to work with the public;
- You appreciate teamwork and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You present as confident, courteous and professional; you are able to communicate with high level corporate clients and demanding customers
Sound familiar? If you are convinced you're the person we're looking for, read on to get a feel for your day to day:
With an overarching goal of offering the best assistance clients during their check-in and check-out, and assuring that their needs are met throughout their stay, this position will cover two key activities:
- You ensure the apartments are well maintained;
- You respond to the specific verbal or written requests and requirements of the clients during their stay;
- You welcome the tenants into our suites, review procedures, and inventory, as well as demonstrate how to operate all appliances and equipment;
- You handle all client request in an efficient and effective manner; and
- You control the inventories of supplies and equipment for the apartments.
- You maintain updated records concerning each apartment, and act as liaison for all maintenance work; and
- You strive to improve productivity by taking initiative and trying new ideas;
- You complete flexkeeping reports every day
We’re not your average company, and this not your average day job! Working with CorporateStays.com, you will create your own success
No work permit required
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.