Guest Service Agent
- Makes Reservations by Phone and in person
- Processes guest check-outs and check-ins.
- Handles changes and cancellations.
- Registers guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Handles arrangements for groups - i.e., rooming lists and pre- registration
- Posts and files all charges to guest, and group accounts.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- All Guest Service Agents are to perform all other required or requested job-related duties specified by management.
Excellent customer service