Offer published on Feb 06
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
Group Services Manager
We're looking for a Group Services Manager for our magnificent collection of hotels in Old Montreal.
The person will be the central hub of the events entrusted to him/her. On the menu: meetings, conferences, weddings, galas with high-end local and international clientele.
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance, giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- A work-life balance environment with flexible schedules
- A complete integration process to quickly familiarize you with your job and our brands
- A group insurance program with employer participation
- Personal leave
- Employer-sponsored group RRSP program
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transit)
- Reduced-cost employee meals
- Upscale hotel environment
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates at our restaurants, hotels, spas and neighborhood partners
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal
- Take charge of event management once the sale is completed
- Understand event parameters (occasion, expectations, number of participants, dates, budgets, etc.)
- Guide customers through their options based on their parameters (menu, accommodation, services, etc.)
- Manage all logistical aspects of the event (room and block lists, BEOs, VIP reception, coordination with suppliers).
- Communicate game plan to other hotel departments and follow up on execution
- Manage the administrative side of events (purchase orders, invoicing, floor plans, billing, etc.)
- Find solutions to changes and unforeseen events
- Act as a resource person during the event, for both customers and hotel teams
- Conduct a post-mortem of each event and recommend improvements as needed.
-Minimum 2 years' experience in event management
- Interest in the luxury hotel industry
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Flexible schedules to ensure presence at events