Group Sales & Coordination Manager
Ayer's Cliff, QC
The Ripplecove, Hotel & Spa on the Lake is a 5-star establishment located on the shores of the majestic Lake Massawippi. This prestigious and charming place has seduced its visitors for decades with the quality of its facilities and its breathtaking panorama. Lake Massawippi and Ripplecove are among the top vacation spots in Quebec. However, tranquility reigns on the shores and we let ourselves be lulled by the rippling waters and the refreshing breeze.
Working at Ripplecove means choosing to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting. By entering our five-star hotel, you will also benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
In order to ensure the continued influence of Ripplecove, we are currently looking for a Group Sales & Coordination Manager.
Your main responsibilities
- Establish, in collaboration with management, a plan for the annual development of the group component (corporate and weddings).
- Identify trends, industry developments and customer needs.
- Solicit businesses and partners to increase group customers year-round.
- Implement the communication plan established for the increase of the clientele for weddings.
- Develop the tools necessary for sales and customer service to facilitate internal processes.
- Hotel visits with potential clients
- Finalizes banquet agreements with or without rooms and ensures compliance of proposed rates with management.
- Offer personalized follow-up for groups before, during and after their stay
- Coordinate meetings / banquets / congresses / weddings with the various departments.
- Performs all tasks required by the nature of his job.
- In downtime, reception back-up
- Diploma or experience related to this position
- French and English bilingualism (4/5)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Salary to be discussed (annual + sales bonus)
- Full time, Schedule may vary (including the possibility of evenings and weekends)