- Mastering grill functionalities;
- Knowledge of meat cooking;
- Preparing and assembling dishes according to La Cage standards;
- Fostering fun at work;
- Ensuring the maintenance of product quality;
- Ensuring the Cage atmosphere inside the restaurant;
- Applying hygiene and food safety regulations in effect.
Schedule: Day/evening, weekdays/weekend
Good speed of execution, tolerance to stress and good physical condition, able to work in a team environment, organizational skills and of course being a sports fan!
With or without experience, training is provided by La Cage. A certification from MAPAQ in hygiene and food safety (facility management or food handling) is an asset.
Apply for this job
Grill Cook at La Cage Brasserie Sportive Place Versailles
To apply for this job, sign in or create an account. In a few seconds, you’ll gain access to the employer’s website in order to apply.
© Copyright 2019 HotellerieJobs.com