Vieux- Port Steakhouse
The general manager assumes full responsibility for achieving corporate objectives including guest satisfaction, staff management and engagement, and maximizing financial results. He must ensure the smooth running of the dining room while supporting his service staff. At the head of a team of 75 to 100 employees (depending on the time of year), he sets clear objectives and sets the policies and procedures that allow each department (room, kitchen and sales) to play their respective roles properly. He ensures at all times the respect of the standards as well at the level of the service of the offered products, exercises a continuous control of the results obtained and, if necessary, takes the necessary measures to correct the situation.Our ideal candidate :
- Strong experience in managing a high volume facility;
- The ideal candidate is familiar with the industry while demonstrating excellent management of the financial aspects of running a restaurant;
- He is a strong leader who values respect, communication and superior political skills to bring together all members of his team, regardless of department, around a shared vision.
- Structured, he trains and equips its managers and employees in order to be able to delegate efficiently and to make everyone responsible for their role and their contribution to the success of the restaurant.
- Having great ambitions and showing autonomy, he is involved daily in the operations and does not hesitate to make the decisions that are necessary for the good of his team and the company.
- Works with the marketing team to propose and execute a business development strategy, including promotions and menu development
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in a context of high volume restoration;
- University degree in management, preferably in hotel and restaurant management (an asset);
- In-depth knowledge of the financial management of a restaurant;
- Excellent organizational skills including time management and priorities;
- Ability to delegate to maximize the productivity and professional growth of the team;
- Ability to creatively and professionally handle unforeseen situations;
- Positive and inspiring leadership;
- High level of professionalism and integrity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Perfectly bilingual, both orally and in writing.