General Manager, Seniors' Residence - Montreal Region
Offer published on May 25
Start date: As soon as possible
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Under the responsibility of the regional management and in collaboration with the team on site, the general responsibilities are to plan, organize and direct all the activities of the establishment while making sure to create a work environment that promotes the development and mobilization of employees.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All other related tasks.
- Ensure the optimization of human resources in a context of operational and financial efficiency
- Evaluate the executives under his responsibility and lead the annual evaluation process
- Lead the internal management committees and attend the various meetings of the organization
- Manage budgets and ensure profitability of the property
- Mobilize teams and maintain employee engagement
- Receive feedback from residents and treat them as opportunities for improvement
- Set quality standards for each of the services
- Work with heart and ensure high level customer service
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Salary to be discussed
- Computer provided
- Cell provided
- Free meal
- Expense account (accommodation, meals, etc.)
- Mobile and social leave
- Human management approach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate events
- A welcoming and tightly knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Administration, Management, or a related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the management of seniors' residences, property management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of analysis of business plans and financial statements
- Computer fluency
- Knowledge of the HOPEM system (an asset)
- Fluency in French and English
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.