General Manager RPA
Recognized Quebec company, COGIR Immobilier offers property management, asset management, property development and a multitude of real estate consulting services. With its expertise, the company continues to grow and is now one of the largest in Quebec!
We are currently looking for a General Manager to fill a permanent full-time position.
Under the responsibility of the Regional Director and in collaboration with the team, he is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the activities of the residence in order to ensure its smooth running. He must make sure to create a living environment that promotes the development of residents as well as the mobilization of employees.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Attend committee meetings
- Effectively take and respond to complaints from the residents
- Ensure that business processes are effective and resident services are of a high quality
- Meet or exceed all competences represented by any given certification
- Optimize human resources in support of operational and financial efficiency objectives
- Perform staff assessment
- Set clear quality standards for each service provided
- Work to ensure the residence continues to be profitable by respecting budgetary concerns
- Expense Account (lodging, meals, etc.)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Cellular provided
- Computer is provided
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free parking
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Possibility of teleworking
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the field of residences or hotels
- Bachelor of Business Administration or related discipline
- An understanding of buisness plans and practices and financial balance sheets
- knowledge of the regulations concerning government certification of seniors homes (an asset)