The ultimate fusion of traditional cuisine and a setting that is far from it, Bevo reinvents the Italian culinary experience in Old Montreal with its original cocktails and cozy urban pub atmosphere.
We are looking for an inspiring and innovative leader who will be responsible for managing its restaurant operations. The director will oversee and direct the activities of the restaurant. In addition, he/she will implement and maintain a service and management philosophy that will guide the staff involved. His main tasks will be to plan, organize and supervise the work of the catering employees to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of catering professionals in their daily activities;
- Contribute to corporate objectives by maintaining superior standards in customer service and operations management;
- Maximize the profitability of operations while ensuring the maintenance of quality standards both in terms of service and products;
- Plan staff development and motivate their team;
- Monitor budgets and make any necessary adjustments to achieve the financial and operational objectives of the various departments under their responsibility;
- Supervise teams to ensure optimal cost management;
- Collaborate with the staff to ensure the excellence of each client's experience;
- Act as a change agent for teams to implement and maintain a service and management philosophy that will guide staff.
- 5 years’ experience in food & beverage management, ideally with responsibility of several operational units;
- Significant experience in a similar context (asset);
- University degree in restaurant management (asset);
- Participative and innovative leader;
- Great capacity for organization, adaptation and excellent communication skills;
- Have excellent customer service skills;
- Flexible availability (days, evenings, weekends).
Group Insurance, RRSP and much more!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.