Essential job functions:
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of catering professionals in their daily activities,
- Contribute to corporate objectives by maintaining superior standards in customer service and operations management,
- Maximize the profitability of operations while ensuring the maintenance of quality standards both in terms of service and products.
- Plan staff development and motivate his/her team,
- Monitor budgets and make any necessary adjustments to achieve the financial and operational objectives of the various departments under his/her responsibility,
- Supervise teams to ensure optimal cost management,
- Collaborate with the staff to ensure the excellence of the experience experienced by each client,
- Act as a change agent for teams to implement and maintain a service and management philosophy that will guide staff.
Qualifications and required skills:
- 5 years’ experience in food & beverage management, ideally with responsibility of several operational units,
- Significant experience in a similar establishment context (asset),
- University degree in restaurant management (asset),
- Participative and innovative leader,
- Great capacity for organization, adaptation, and excellent communication skills,
- Have excellent customer service skills,
- Flexibility availability (days, evenings, weekends).