Offer published on Sep 14
We are a property management company in expansion that is creating a new furnished division. We are looking for a tech savvy professional with a sales and customer service background as well as strong administrative skills.
This is a full-time on-site role located in Montreal, QC for a Furnished Division Manager. The role involves overseeing and managing the furnished division of the company, including the rental of furnished apartments, onboarding and managing new clients, and building a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing relationships with current clients, analyzing market trends, and continuously improving the furnished division's performance through targeted strategies and marketing efforts. Some of the main tasks are:
- Creating business relationships with HR department companies, embassies, movie production companies and other contacts that can build a client base – Build a client portfolio
- Advertise furnished units on all relevant websites such a (but not limited to) Airbnb, Vrbo, etc.
- Keep track of inventory in each unit (furniture, utensils, bed sheets, etc.)
- Make sure to charge clients in case of any damages/missing to the unit or the items in it
- Replace furniture and items when/if needed
- Work with your superior to initiate the company operations
- Stay up to date with the competition
- Answer inquiries from tenants and clients;
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as Hospitality, Business Administration, Real Estate, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the hospitality or real estate sector, with a specific focus on furnished rentals and management
- Strong communication skills, including exceptional interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills in both French and English (other languages are an asset)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically, including experience with data analysis and project management
- Experience with financial analysis and budgeting, including developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, demonstrating self-motivation and willingness to learn.