Full-time cook RPA Jazz Ste-Foy
Quebec City, QC
At the Jazz Ste Foy residence, we are committed to serving dishes prepared with passion. We work with fresh products, we like to create tasty dishes so that our residents have the pleasure of eating well. Our equipped and spacious kitchen was renovated in 2019 providing a positive working environment. If you too want to make a difference with seniors and work in a great atmosphere with a qualified and cheerful team, this position is for you.
We are looking for a full-time, creative and passionate cook, wishing to offer an exceptional culinary experience to residents.
Schedule: 2 permanent full-time positions 40h week | 1 weekend out of 2 | Many benefits: free meals, social club, group insurance and social leave.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Perform other related duties
- Supervise the preparation of cold meals and desserts
- When appropriate, collaborate with the chef in the creation of the menus by proposing ideas
- Uniform provided
- Free meals in the dining room
- Free indoor parking
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent