FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
We are looking for a passionate, driven, and autonomous individual that has initiative and has excellent multi-tasking ability to be part of our dynamic team.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant Living’s guest satisfaction, organize reservations and coordinate guest experience with the rest of the team.
This is a full-time job with a schedule of 5 days a week, including weekends. Working directly with the Guest services team the candidate will develop the following tasks:
- Guest management before, during and after their stay.
- Organize, manage, and control Front desk activities to meet guests’ expectations and needs.
- Coordinate concierge services: activities and restaurant reservation for guests.
- Manage guest comments and complaints.
- Any other task related with guests.
- Experience in hotel and hospitality (tourism industry in general).
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluently bilingual (FR/EN).
- Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity.