Front Desk Supervisor - 1 year contract
Passionate about the hospitality industry? Come and join the team at the Holiday Inn Express located in Vaudreuil-Dorion!
We have our guest’s well-being at heart and therefore we are looking for the best and brightest talents to offer the a most personalized experience and take customer service to the next level!
Looking out for your well-being and happiness, you will evolve with a team for whom personal and professional development is a top priority.
Join our winning team and prepare to work in a fun, modern and dynamic environment.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Passionate about customer service and excel at offering a unique guest-experience, this position is for you! As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will be the point of contact between the different hotel department. You will offer interact with our clients and you will mobilize and motivate our employees. You will also be in charge of administrative tasks.
Answering to the Front Office Manager, the main functions and responsibilities of the position are, without being limited to:
· Train, support and manage the Front Desk team to have a productive and efficient team;
· Replace the Front Desk team at the reception when needed;
· Supervise the special events (Wedding, sport tournament, etc.);
· Establish first contact with the special events clients when needed;
· Assure a high level of client satisfaction and manage clients complaints;
· Manage administrative tasks (invoices coding, manage accounts receivables…);
· Know and share the latest news and policies from IHG;
· All others tasks required to manage the hotel.Requirements
Schooling: College Diploma
Number of years of pertinent experience required: 2 to 4 years in a similar position.
· Knowledge of OPERA (asset)
· Excellent customer service, tact and diplomacy
· Responsible and Efficient
· Team Spirit
· Able to work on his/her own and initiative
· Problem Solving
· Excellent French and English skills