Front Desk Manager
Ayer's Cliff, QC
The Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel & Spa is a 5 star and 4 diamond estrablishment locate on the shores of the majestic Lake Massawippi.
Presently in full expansion, this prestigious and charming place has seduced its visitors for decades with the quality of its facilities, its breathtaking panorama and its 4 diamond rated restaurant Le Riverain.
Working at the Ripplecove means choosing to evolve in an exceptional and enchanting setting. By joining our team you will also benefit from the best possible training in the world of luxury hotels.
As of summer 2021, Ripplecove will be doubling its accommodation units and add several services and activities offered on site. Therefore, we are looking for enthusiastic ambassadors who will promote the establishment as a whole.
We are currently looking to hire a Front Desk Manager to join our Front Desk team.
- Provide exceptional service to our customers when making reservations, during arrivals and departures as well as with all concierge-related requests;
- Anticipate the needs of our customers in order to offer personalized service;
- Participate in the development, application and compliance with the policies and procedures of the reception, the concierge, and more generally, the company
- Manages the human resources of his department (payroll, training, schedule, work distribution, discipline, etc.)
- Manages group reservations in collaboration with the sales department (rooming list, informs teams, follow-ups, etc.);
- Performs the duties of the Receptionist, and the Night Auditor, as needed;
- All other related tasks.
Bilingual (French and English)
Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
Hospitality training and / or experience in the field an asset
Knowledge of the immediate area and tourist points of interest is an asset;
Knowledge and use of Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook
Sense of responsibility, initiative and a great deal of autonomy are essential
Attention to Detail
Problem Solving Skills