Front Desk Clerk
Passionate about the hospitality industry? Come and join the team at the Holiday Inn Express located in Vaudreuil-Dorion!
We have our guest’s well-being at heart and therefore we are looking for the best and brightest talents to offer the a most personalized experience and take customer service to the next level!
Looking out for your well-being and happiness, you will evolve with a team for whom personal and professional development is a top priority.
Join our winning team and prepare to work in a fun, modern and dynamic environment.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Passionate about customer service and excel at offering a unique guest-experience, this position is for you! As a Front Desk Clerk, you will have the opportunity to host many different types of clients, coordinate reservations, answer queries and ensure the proper arrival and departure of guests.
Answering to the Front Office Manager, the main functions and responsibilities of the position are, without being limited to:
Ensure the proper arrival and departure procedures for our guest, including payment-processing;
- Process reservation requests either by phone, mail or live guests;
- Inform the guests regarding the hotel services and local attractions;
- Process and filter incoming calls;
- Ensure that hotel inventory is always balanced;
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere for all guests, associates and partners;
- Actively enroll guests to the IHG Reward fidelity program;
- Oversee the daily operation and inventory of the Express Boutique, including room-charges or on-the-spot payments.
Schooling: High-School Diploma
Number of years of pertinent experience required: 1 to 2 years in a similar position.
· Knowledge of OPERA (asset)
· Excellent customer service, tact and diplomacy
· Responsible and Efficient
· Team Spirit
· Able to work on his/her own and initiative
· Problem Solving