Front Desk Attendant
Boutique hotel located in the heart of the historic district of Old Montreal.
Under the authority of the Reception Manager, the receptionist's main functions are to greet customers, check in, and assist them throughout their stay until departure.
- Perform check-in and departure in accordance with established procedures;
- Inform customers about the services of the hotel and the surrounding area;
- Know and follow all emergency procedures;
- Actively participate in achieving the objectives set by the department (customer satisfaction, etc.);
- Be responsible for a fund;
- Work in collaboration with the various departments of the hotel;
- Answer all phone calls from the hotel (information, reservations, etc.);
- Operate computer systems for the proper functioning of operations;
- Issue the various reports required;
- Manage guest complaints and take action as needed, with coolness and courtesy;
- Perform any other task that may be assigned to it and necessary for the proper functioning of operations.
- Have a high school diploma. Possess a professional studies diploma is an asset.
- Be bilingual - oral and written communication, (French and English).
- At least (1) year of hotel reception experience.
- Have communication and customer service skills.
- Have a neat presentation.
- Know the tourist attractions of the city of Montreal.
- Knowledge of PMS Hotello, an asset.