Front Desk Agent
Reporting to the General Manager, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for the professional leasing and administration of a Centurion Property Associates Inc. │The MARQ managed student housing community in Montreal, Quebec.
The Front Desk Agent will act as a Team Lead to the part-time Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), providing CSRs with tasks and guidance so as to ensure that the needs of all current Residents and prospective Residents are met in accordance with established standards.RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Customer Service
Professionally, promptly and courteously handle all prospective and current Residents’ inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns. Ensure a high level of Resident satisfaction is achieved through constant and consistent attention to Centurion’s Vision, Mission and Values. Promote a strong sense of community amongst the Residents.2. Ongoing Operations
Acting as a team lead, assist with organizing the duties and responsibilities of Customer Service Representatives during their shifts. Professionally greet all Residents and Guests who enter the building. Conduct viewings/tours with prospective Residents, while promoting Centurion’s value proposition. Provide prospective Residents with related information and forms, helping to fill-out applications and collect completed forms. Assist with organizing, marketing and hosting student events, including open houses, tabling and Resident events. Assist with move-ins and move-outs, conducting suite inspections with Residents as required. Inform the General Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the buildings or properties that require attention.
- A passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
- Customer Service experience preferably in student
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
in English and French.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of other languages an asset.
- Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using
facts, sound reasoning and common sense.
- Forward thinking with an ability to develop creative
strategic solutions to issues.
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to effectively
resolve difficult issues in a timely manner.
- The selected candidate must speak both English
- Full-time modified schedule