Front desk agent - Rigaud
GDI Hotel Services is currently looking for a Front Desk Agent for its business partner, the College of the Canada Border Services Agency, located in Rigaud.
The candidate will, among other things, be responsible for:
- Ensure the smooth running of the various reception tasks such as arrivals, departures, etc .;
- Respond to various customer requests;
- Proceed with monetary transactions;
- Produce and verify daily reports;
- All other related tasks.
Working conditions are flexible in terms of the number of hours per shift, schedules are mainly day or evening.
The offered salary is $ 15.00 per hour.
The agent will receive training in hospitality standards related to COVID-19. Personal protective equipment will also be provided to the agent for work shifts.
The candidate will need to conduct a criminal background check as well as a federal security screening in order to be eligible for this position.
In addition to competitive compensation, there are highly competitive benefits, continuing education, a unique in-house career advancement program and endless opportunities within a thriving pan-Canadian hotel industry organization.Requirements
- Have a minimum of one year of guest service, in the hotel industry an asset;
- Be bilingual in French and English, both in speaking and in writing;
- Be available day and evening ;
- Verbal communication skills;
- Ability to carry out monetary transactions;
GDI, through its hotel services, combines the highest quality maintenance services with the expertise of personnel management in order to offer hotel administrators an optimal organization.
It allows for simplified management, while offering its staff competitive employment conditions, opportunities to progress in rewarding and high-quality environments, as well as the recognition of individual achievements, a guarantee of success.
For more information on GDI Services, visit www.gdi.com
The masculine gender is only used to lighten the text.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.