Front Desk Agent
Located in the beautiful historic district of Old Montreal, this contemporary boutique hotel with a European influence will seduce you. Housed in two historic buildings of the 19th century, Le Petit Hôtel with 28 rooms offer a perfect mix of elegance and modernity. Colorful furniture gives an out of the ordinary accent, while the original stone walls and exclusive furnishings contribute to the warm and comfortable atmosphere. Versatile employees offer a service that sets themselves apart from any other hotel, preparing an exceptional coffee or offering to visit the best addresses in the city to offer an unforgettable stay to the guests.
Under the supervision of the Front Office Director, the ideal candidate has an innate sense of hospitality and is motivated by guest satisfaction. They are naturally focused on details and their excellent analytical skills enable them to ensure the proper accounting management of the institution. Friendly and professional, they have an open and empathic attitude toward customers, and they promote effective communication with the internal and external services of the establishment.
Essential functions of the job:
- Welcome guests in a warm and professional manner,
- Manage both the administrative and the service aspects of arrivals and departures,
- Manage payments and confidential credit card information in the system diligently,
- Answer phone calls and transfer to the correct departments,
- Follow up on guests’ requests in an efficient manner,
- Collaborate with the concierge team by providing information about touristic attractions and regional activities,
- Work with the front office team to identify and surpass the guests’ expectations,
- Answer to all requests with enthusiasm and professionalism,
- Be discreet and make sure all guests’ information is kept confidential.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotionRequirements
Qualifications and required skills:
- At least one (1) year of experience in customer service,
- Can manage priorities and be organized,
- Sense of responsibilities and initiative are essential,
- Able to work in a fast pace environment,
- Thrive in a teamwork environment,
- Creative and enthusiastic in problem solving,
- Knowledge of the area and its touristic attractions and points of interest,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Knowledge of a hotel management system (Opera, a plus),
- Training in hospitality (a plus),
- Available for day, evening, and weekend shifts,
- Bilingualism required,
- Well groomed.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.