Front Desk Agent
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Downtown, managed by RIMAP Hospitality Services is in search of a Front Desk Agent.
Owner and operator of the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Centre-Ville, Courtyard Marriott Montreal Centre-Ville and the upcoming Holiday Inn Montreal Centre-Ville West, AC Marriott Montreal, RIMAP Hospitality is quickly becoming one of the largest hotel operators of internationally branded hotels in downtown Montreal.
You will be asked to perform duties such as:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests.
- Proceed with check ins and check outs in a courteous and professional manner.
- Offer precise and accurate information and suggestions regarding the city and its attractions.
- Handle guest concerns and/or complaints in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow procedures and policies established by the hotel.
- Balance cash and credit card and ensure that daily accounting of your shift is in order.
- Operate switchboard and answer reservation calls.
- Create reservations received by fax from various websites and by phone.
- Have strong problem solving skills as well as the capacity to make appropriate decisions.
Please take note that the person that will fill this position will be required to be trained and to work night shifts as Night Auditor for replacement purposes, according to hotel's needs.
- Candidates must be bilingual; French and English
- Possess strong interpersonal skills as well as strong customer service skills
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Must be flexible with scheduling; mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- OnQ knowledge an asset.
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent is preferred.
- Diploma or certificate in Travel & Tourism or Hotel & Restaurant Management or the equivalent is strongly preferred.