Front Desk Agent- Downtown Montreal
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay.
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Previous hotel-related experience
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
- Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events
- Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays