Offer published on Sep 15
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for food-runner for our restaurants, which are ranked among the best in Montreal. Our restaurants Brasserie 701 and Méchant Bœuf as well as our Terrasses Nelligan and Place d'Armes are frequented by a local and international clientele looking for delicious dishes to brighten their taste buds.
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Full or part-time position with flexible hours
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transit)
- Rigorous team with the well-being of their teams at heart
- High-end hotel environment
- Insurance and group RRSP
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spas and with our partners
- Assistance in the proper set up of the dining room and the pass before the start of the service
- Continuous monitoring of the orders being prepared in order to avoid delays and errors in the service
- Serving the ordered dishes according to the server's instructions
- Interact with the customer (satisfaction, answer questions)
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work area, dining room and bathrooms
- Participation in the smooth running of the service.
- Minimum of one year experience as a busser in a high-volume environment
- Minimum availability of 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.