Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with the residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the town of Saint-Charles-Borromée, the Cogir-Résidences Lachance residence offers a friendly atmosphere where it is stimulating to work. All services in the organization are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It’s the strength of the team and it’s thanks to all of our staff that our residents are happy. Currently, we are looking for Food Aid. Come create with us and play with flavors, textures and presentations! 20 hours a week, 1 weekend out of 2!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and the workspace
- Perform other related duties
- Prepare the lunches and suppers for the Health Care department
- Free parking
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Good team player