Offer published on Mar 01
Founded in 1995, Cogir Immobilier has more than 8,000 employees who are passionate about real estate. Motivated by our constant desire to give meaning to real estate, we seek to humanize, create and surpass ourselves in order to design pleasant, functional living environments that reflect the people who occupy them. Our team manages more than 310 properties located in Canada and the United States. In order to support its strong growth, we are currently looking for a financial analyst for the private residences for seniors division.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the financial analyst will be called upon to closely monitor the business performance of the private residences for seniors division for the Canadian portfolio. Among his main functions, the financial analyst will actively participate in our business partner initiatives such as the development of comparative analyzes to improve revenues and the management of productivity and costs.
The incumbent must be an organized individual with proven ability to multi-task, problem-solve and prioritize workloads. He will have to analyze several files simultaneously with always the same quality of interpretation and rendering, while respecting tight deadlines.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect the financial information needed to analyze business performance
- Consolidation of financial reports on an annual basis
- Identify and propose areas for process improvement according to identified optimization opportunities
- Manage portfolio and partner treasury operations
- Participate in the annual budget process
- Planning and execution of external audits
- Preparation of monthly presentations to internal and external clients
- Preparation of monthly reports (Cash flow, inter-company report and others)
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Free parking
- Group insurance
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Consistent schedule
- Possibility of teleworking
- A welcoming team
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance (CPA/CFA an asset)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar functions
- Any other combination of education and experience deemed relevant will be considered.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge of Hopem and/or Yardi software (an asset)
- Knowledge of Power BI (an asset)
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing (French/English)
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.