Our priority is to offer our customers first class cuisine combining tradition and modernism. The incumbent of the post demonstrates his culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading a brigade of 5-6 and managing all food related functions. These responsibilities must be assumed taking into account the management philosophy and values of the organization.
More specifically, the incumbent performs the following tasks but is not limited to these:
- Plan and coordinate the work of his brigade to ensure that a consistent and high quality product is served.
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up of the financial management of his department as well as human resources (ex: cost of labor, cost of food, etc.)
- Refresh the menus on a regular
basis to offer seasonal products.
- Participate actively in the meetings planned by his immediate superior.
- Ensure the team spirit, complicity and values of the organization within its brigade.
- Must ensure cleaning and maintenance of his department as well as food sanitation standards are achieved.
- Is called to give and receive training.
- Perform any other related tasks requested by his immediate supervisor.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Hospitality Management or
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in high end restaurant.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in personnel supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Great sense of planning and organization.
- Ease to work on multiple folders at once.
- Good computer knowledge
- Excellent skills in management and cost control.
- Neat presentation.
- Able to communicate effectively in French and English
(spoken and written)