Located at the foot of Mont-Saint-Bruno, Förena opens the borders of its city and offers a journey inspired by Iceland, Germany and Russia through its authentic thermotherapy courses. Be part of this soothing and exotic world, join our team of people of heart and spirit who together unite their strengths, talents and interest in well-being.
- You will welcome your client with kindness and will answer all their questions with professionalism.
- You will offer high quality care according to the requested technique as well as the client's needs and will ensure that their expectations are met.
- At the end of the treatment, you will offer all the attentions required to your customer: satisfaction card, insurance receipt, tea, and you will accompany the customer to the reception.
- You will be responsible for your room: you will ensure that you have all the equipment necessary for your treatments, will ensure exemplary cleanliness of the place, prepare your room and your products between each treatment.
- You will promote the beauty products used according to the needs of the client.
Bilingual, you have completed a High school diploma (DEP) in aesthetics, combined with experience, and are recognized for your excellent customer service skills. Variable availability required including evenings and weekends.
You have completed a High school diploma (DEP) in aesthetics and are recognized for your excellent customer service skills. You can interact in french and english with your clients.
Availability including evenings and weekends.