Equipier Banquets - Hôtel Nelligan
Reporting to the Maître d'hôtel banquets, the incumbent works within the catering department and assumes tasks related mainly to the maintenance of the tables as well as the assembly and disassembly of rooms to meet the requirements of the establishment and customers.
Essential functions of the job:
• Distribute the necessary inventory in the banquet rooms;
• Set up and dismantle meeting and banquet rooms according to the standards;
• Keep workplaces clean by participating in daily and weekly cleaning tasks;
• Ensure the installation of certain equipment;
• Set up buffets for food and beverage services.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 1 to 2 years of experience;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Sense of organization;
• Availability day and weekend.