For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Under the direction of the Technical Services Manager, the Electromechanic Technician organizes, plans and controls work. He/she is responsible for ensuring the proper operation, maintenance and upkeep of equipment and machinery related to building mechanics.
What you will do
- Maintain the order of the mechanical and electrical rooms, workshops, warehouses and other premises of his department;
- Carry out repairs of all kinds; electrical, mechanical and plumbing;
- Ensures the availability of replacement parts, chemicals and other products;
- Carry out the required operations of calibration, adjustment, modification and programming of the various controls;
- Follow up on work done by subcontractors or external suppliers;
- Ensure the proper functioning of systems (heating, air conditioning, ventilation, geothermal, refrigeration, controls, etc.);
- Regularly inspect the generator, air exchangers, air and water filters, etc;
- Ensure the monitoring and computerized follow-up of the operating conditions of the various electromechanical systems;
- Maintain a preventive maintenance system for the various electromechanical systems, ensure its commissioning and keep it up to date;
- Carry out the required operational tests;
- Make the necessary recommendations regarding various major or minor works;
- Carry out any other related task requested by his/her immediate superior or required by his/her duties
- College diploma (DEC) in industrial maintenance technology or electromechanics;
- Bilingualism (French and English); an asset
- A minimum of 4 years of practical experience in various electrical, plumbing and industrial mechanical repairs;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Sense of challenge, perseverance, autonomy;
- Ability to work in a noisy, hot and/or cold outdoor environment;
- Ability to lift loads of 50lbs (22.5kg) with ease.
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section