Offer published on Feb 08
Reporting to the Head Dishwasher and to the Executive Chef, you will be responsible for the entire operation of the two dishwashing areas of the kitchen.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist with receiving and storage of products as they are delivered
• Responsible for the proper operation of the dishwashing areas
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Benefits and Privileges:
• Participation in seasonal staff meal program
• Complimentary golfing privileges (subject to employee restrictions)
Skills and Qualifications:
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Able to work different shifts (mornings/days/evenings/weekends/holidays) • Physically able to carry products (boxes, crates, etc.)
• Physically able to “be on your feet” for an entire shift
• Previous kitchen experience is an asset
Please forward your C.V. to email@example.com before March 5, 2024. Please visit our website at www.rmgc.org to learn more about the Club.
*Due to local laws, we prioritize applicants who have permission to work in Canada, and are fluent in English and French, both orally and in writing