Dishwasher (Temporary 2 months)
COGIR Immobilier has nearly 3,500 passionate real estate employees who work day after day to provide the best service and a better quality of life to our customers. Our team manages more than 170 properties located in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The company is currently ranked 55th among the largest companies in Quebec.
Located in the heart of old Lévis, the Jazz Lévis residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or semi-autonomous. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Your role will be to ensure the cleanliness of dishes, pots and other kitchen supplies as well as workplaces. As a dishwasher, you will support the kitchen team.
Schedule: 4 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. The job is for a period of 2 months, from March 18 to April 18.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean the equipment used after each use (pot, pans, stove, etc.)
- Collaborate with kitchen employees to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment is maintained according to hygiene and sanitation standards
- Take care of the cleanliness of equipment and workspaces
- Wash the dishes after each meal and store them in the appropriate places
- Uniform provided
- Free parking
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Consistent schedule
- Welcome and integration Program
- Good team player
- Good sense of interpersonal communication
- No experience necessary