Offer published on Mar 08
Managed by Cogir Immobilier, the mission of the Richeloises residence is to provide seniors with life support in a safe and warm environment, where our wonderful team makes all the difference for our residents. Located on the edge of the Richelieu, the residence is warm and has the pleasure of welcoming autonomous and semi-autonomous residents.
We are currently looking for a talented and caring diver to join our dynamic team! Here we have delicious full meals at low prices, free parking, a social club, continuing education, not to mention free coffees and smiles! Your contribution will allow us to provide a safe environment and a quality of life for residents. Come make a difference in the lives of our seniors and join us!
Permanent part-time daytime position for weekends only (Saturday and Sunday), hours are 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. or 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Perform other related duties
- Wash dishes after each meal and store in appropriate places
- Meals in the dining room at $3
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social leave
- Access to common areas
- bowling alley
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- On-site parking
- Welcome and integration Program
- Career Opportunity
- Consistent schedule
- Ongoing training
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
- Free snacks
- Free coffee, tea and herbal tea
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.
You may also be interested in these offers