North Hatley, QC
Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for a dishwasher to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment with the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team, with Michelin star experience who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognised culinary reference in Canada.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
Does our vision speaks to you? We're looking for people like you to join our team!
Under the direction of the Chef de Cuisine, the dishwasher will perform the following duties:
- Clean pots, pans, utensils, and kitchen equipment.
- Sort and place clean dishes in the appropriate place.
- Handle dishes with care to avoid waste.
- Keeping the kitchen clean: floors, walls, hoods, stoves, cold rooms and refrigerators, pantries and shelves.
- Work neatly and follow company dress code.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by his immediate superior and necessary for the smooth running of the business.
- Good physical condition
- Ability to work in a team
- Stress tolerance