Offer published on Mar 07
Start date: As soon as possible
Want to join the team of a French restaurant established since 1979 that will offer a brand new modern and warm atmosphere? Whether in the Bistro section to eat well or at the Wine Bar to drink well. Customers will be able to discover and rediscover the culinary experience of La Rabastalière with cuisine that is both classic and contemporary. Located in the heart of downtown St-Bruno, the Bistro will have the pleasure of welcoming its first customers at the end of spring. This is why we are currently looking for a diver (s)
We are currently looking for a full-time diver, day and evening and a weekend On two.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean kitchen equipment after each use (pots, stove, mixers etc.)
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Contribute to the teams efforts to maintain cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen and dinning room(s)
- Ensure the kitchen and equipment are kept clean according to established hygiene and cleanliness standards
- Salary to be discussed
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Referral Program
- Possibility of advancement
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Access to common areas
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- No experience necessary
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.