Dishwasher - Hôtel Place d'Armes
The dishwasher supports the work of the kitchen and dining room by cleaning the dishes and equipment. In general, he contributes by his work to maintaining the cleanliness of workplaces. He may be required to perform other duties to assist kitchen and dining teams during busy times.
Job description :
· Learns and familiarizes with cleaning products, their use, their component and warnings (dangerousness).
· Operates and maintains the dishwasher according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
· Classify clean dishes for storage in designated areas.
· Ensures the supply of his station with cleaning products.
· Ensures the cleanliness of the workstation, storage shelves, trolleys and plates.
· Performs periodic maintenance of the equipment.Requirements
Qualifications and required skills :
· 1 to 2 years of restaurant service experience;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Strong interest in teamwork;
· Ability to react well under pressure;
· Sense of organization.