Offer published on Sep 06
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for Dishwashers for our establishments which are ranked among the best in Montreal. Our Kyo, Brasserie 701 and Méchant Bœuf restaurants are frequented by local and international clientele looking for delicious dishes to brighten their taste buds.
BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES:
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Full or part-time position with flexible hours
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Close to a metro station (discounts on public transit)
- Rigorous team with the well-being of their teams at heart
- High-end environment
- Insurance and group RRSP
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spas and with our partners
- The Dishwasher supports the work of the kitchen and dining room by ensuring the cleaning of dishes and equipment.
- Learns and becomes familiar with cleaning products, their use, components and warnings (hazards)
- Operates and maintains the dishwasher according to manufacturer's recommendations
- Organizes clean dishes for storage in designated areas
- Ensures the supply of cleaning products to their workstation
- Ensures the cleanliness of the workstation, storage shelves, carts and plates
- Performs periodic maintenance on equipment
- Minimum of one year experience as a dishwasher in a high-volume environment
- Minimum availability of 3 days per week